Track-O MINIDOZER M-27
The Track-O MINIDOZER M-27 remote-controlled electric vehicle was specially developed for very confined spaces. The Track-O MINIDOZER M-27 is one of the smallest dozers in its category. Its low, narrow profile lets it get into hard-to-reach areas both indoors and outdoors. It has an external charger and a runtime of nearly 8 hours. This mini dozer is equipped with interchangeable batteries that enable it to work continuously over several work shifts. This model offers a very good power/runtime ratio.
The Track-O MINIDOZER M-27 is ideal for clean-up operations under conveyor belts in aboveground and underground mining, ore crushing and concentration plants, clean-up operations of state and federal DOT, municipalities, cities and counties highways, tunnels, box culverts, and drainage systems, pumping stations, and other irrigation projects and much more…
Technical Data Sheet Standard Model (PDF)
- Designed for very confined spaces
- Minimum heat & noise, no gas exhaust & oil spill
- Ease of use
- Low maintenance & low TCO
- Continuous run-time of 8 to 10 hours
- Adjustable ground clearance
- See OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES catalog
- Cleaning underneath conveyor belts and hard to access places
- Culvert box and storm water irrigation tunnels cleaning operation
- Cleaning in tunnels, cavities, combustion ovens, etc.
- Indoors/Outdoors processing operations of titanium dioxide