All-Terrain Truck Track-O Cross-Country
The Track-O Cross-Country, this all-terrain truck is specially designed for outside work and makes it possible to reach hard to access places such as mountains and backyards even in conditions that include snow, water, mud, and sand.
It has a clearance of nearly 9 inches (23 cm) that enables it to negotiate obstacles or bumps such as stones, tree stumps, etc. The all-terrain truck Track-O Cross-Country can easily climb 40-degree slopes. This model can be adapted to the customer’s needs by adding a crane attachment or other accessories. The runtime is nearly 2.5 hours and can be improved by adding another battery.
Technical Data Sheet Standard Model (PDF)
- Designed for outdoors works and hard-to-reach areas
- Clearance of 9 in. (22.86 cm) for obstacles or pitfalls
- Climbs slopes of 40°
- Continuous run-time ranging from 2.5 hrs to 4 hrs
See OPTIONS & ACCESSOIRIES catalog
- Transport loads over hard to access terrain under difficult conditions
- Gas tanks distribution
- Transport of critical tools and emergency supplies for metallic and nonferrous underground mining