At Movex Innovation, we’re a close-knit, passionate and dedicated team. Our goal is to provide high-quality, rugged and ultra-compact electric material handling vehicles for a variety of industries. We strive to improve workplace safety, increase process efficiency and reduce environmental impact through our reliable innovations.
Every day, we harness the individual talents of our team members to drive major projects forward, including our ambitious growth plan. If you’d like to join a company with the “wind in its sails” and full of new projects, then this is the job for you.
We’re looking for people who share our values, want to grow with the company and enjoy a challenge. If you’re motivated and ready to invest yourself fully, we offer you an exceptional opportunity to become part of our dynamic team and contribute to our shared success.
- Attention to detail
What you'll do
- Participate in the assembly of electric vehicles and accessories
- Prepare materials for production team
- Train customers on the equipment sold
- Perform all other related tasks.
- Minimum experience of 5 years
- Knowledge of electricity, mechanics and hydraulics
- Advanced level of English, both spoken and written
- Class 5 driver’s license
- Autonomy and rigor
- Work in a structured way
- Be meticulous and diligent in your work
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Have a facility for teamwork and communication
- Be able to meet the company’s commitments to its customers
- Good adaptability
- Stable daytime schedule, Monday to Friday
- Group insurance 50% employer-paid
- Voluntary Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- The company is closed for the holiday season
- Ergonomic, clean work environment
- A collaborative, supportive work environment
- Social and Activities Committee.
Unlike traditional assembly, the assembler/electromechanical technician will not be called upon to do assembly-line work. The company adapts all its products to the needs of its customers. The incumbent is therefore required to work on different models and their configurations.
What’s more, the assembler/electromechanical technician may have to travel to the U.S. and Europe for work. A great opportunity to break your daily routine. Here, nothing is routine!
Come and meet us to find out more!
Not sure if it’s the right job?
We’ll always welcome spontaneous application!