Project engineer - Mechanical design
At Movex Innovation, we’re a close-knit, passionate and dedicated team. Our goal is to provide high-quality, rugged and ultra-compact electric material handling vehicles for a variety of industries. We strive to improve workplace safety, increase process efficiency and reduce environmental impact through our reliable innovations.
Every day, we harness the individual talents of our team members to drive major projects forward, including our ambitious growth plan. If you’d like to join a company with the “wind in its sails” and full of new projects, then this is the job for you.
We’re looking for people who share our values, want to grow with the company and enjoy a challenge. If you’re motivated and ready to invest yourself fully, we offer you an exceptional opportunity to become part of our dynamic team and contribute to our shared success.
- Attention to detail
What you'll do
- Participate in the development of new vehicles
- Manage engineering projects of varying complexity and according to customer needs 3. Design equipment using CAD/CAM software
- Coordinate project start-up and follow-up meetings
- Develop concepts, ensuring compliance with technical standards and taking into account current and future configurations
- Organize and participate in design reviews with the various departments and update products;
- Formulate possible solutions to design problems
- Integrate engineering projects into ERP software
- Write and update various technical manuals (operations, maintenance, procedures, etc.)
- Develop and supervise test protocols for product design and improvement
- Develop and coordinate training programs for the operation, repair and maintenance of various products
- Perform cost and time analysis for engineering and production activities
- Ensure the quality of deliverables given to customers
- Any other related duties
- Have between three (3) and five (5) years’ experience in mechanical design
- Member of the OIQ
- In-depth knowledge of Inventor software
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes and mechanics in general
- Electrical knowledge (an asset)
- Familiarity with ERP software
- Mastery of the Office suite
- Driving license (required)
- Advanced English (required)
- Be passionate about mechanics and enjoy manual work (an asset)
- Attention to detail and quality
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate autonomy, initiative and creativity
- Good organizational and priority management skills
- Be able to adapt quickly and meet deadlines
- Group insurance 50% employer-paid
- Voluntary Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Reimbursement of OIQ dues
- Company closure during the holiday season
- Ergonomic and clean work environment
- Collaborative, supportive work environment
- Social and Activities Committee
Come and meet us to find out more!
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or any other training deemed relevant.
Not sure if it’s the right job?
We’ll always welcome spontaneous application!